Production Assistant (M/F)
Dois Corvos is seeking a Production Assistant to join the team. This position will be primarily accountable for performing tasks associated with operating the bottling and kegging lines, keg cleaning, cellar operations, warehouse organization, cleaning tasks and general maintenance. Job candidates should be eager to learn about all aspects of brewery and packaging operations. The ability to be self-directed, multi-task, and help where needed is essential.
Team members are expected to perform the following duties:
- Clean, configure, and run bottling machine & labeler
- Clean and fill kegs
- Build orders in warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Report any quality issues to supervisor
- Maintain records and inventories associated with packaged products, and report re-order needs
- Move beer between tanks & perform CIP (clean in place) of tanks
- Maintain cleanliness of brewery
- Accountable for personal safety and for those around
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Passion for craft beer
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and also independently
- Ability to be agile and lift or move 25kg, work on feet for entire shift
- A positive attitude and calm logical approach to daily tasks and unexpected challenges
- Basic English language skills
- Driver’s license a plus
This is an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement.
Interested applicants please send a letter and resume email@example.com.